ERP Programmer Analyst
|Location:||Mounds View, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Multi-Tech Systems is currently looking for an entry level ERP Programmer Analyst to join our team. This position will be responsible for managing the operational aspects of Multi-Tech's Business Systems (ERP, CRM, SharePoint, etc.) while working to meet the needs of Finance, Sales/Marketing, IT and other operational departments.
- Perform system administration in support of Business Systems (ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Identify, design, develop, test and maintain Business Systems enhancements.
- Translate departmental business needs into deliverable IT solutions by:
- Analyzing business processes.
- Mapping process flow.
- Determining process requirements and creating a project plan to achieve the objective.
- Develop reporting solutions tailored to the business requirement and which recognizes the appropriate system (Crystal, Excel custom ERP report etc) to best meet the need.
- Provide day to day support to questions and issues as they arise. Serve as a resource to train and educate the user community in Business Systems best practices.
- Ensure that reports and user access have proper controls and safeguards, and are fully and accurately documented.
- Assist in the development of quality standards and methodologies for Business Systems development, documentation and maintenance.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, with emphasis in business analysis, reporting, and application program development.
- Procedural and object oriented programming skills.
- Requires strong knowledge of manufacturing business processes.
- Requires excellent analytical ability.
- Familiarity with Linux, SQL, Crystal.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills; attention to detail is a must.
- Team player who is able to manage time to meet deadlines independently.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.